CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vacation 2009

This year the Rooster and I decided to take the girls on a San Diego vacation. Our trip included visiting Sea World and Legoland. At first I thought "we must be crazy taking a family vacation without grandparent support." We did it and I think we came out pretty unscathed. We did encounter some phobias, fevers and tantrums, but what vacation is ever 100% perfect?

After spending 5 glorious days in Carlsbad it was so hard to come back to reality and the day to day stresses of everyday life.
We put Chick 2 in jail, but chick 3 decided to try and break her out.

Sisters having fun by the pool. ^^^
They both were amazed by the huge walrus at Sea World. ^^^^


^^^ The Rooster and chick 2 on a ride at Legoland

^^^ Chick 3 and I in the water area at Legoland

I know all vacations must come to an end, but this is one I would like to have lasted forever!

No comments: