CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Friday, November 12, 2010

Conversations that make you go Hmmm...

Why do I love being a parent?

Because of the awesome conversations and/or phrases I get to hear come out of my Chick's mouths.

Last night while in the car, Chick 2 asked if it hurt when I had her.

I told her, "Oh yeah"

She then asks, "Does it hurt like when you have to poop but can't?"

I tell her, "It hurts a lot more than that"

Rooster then explains, "It's like trying to poop out a watermelon"

Baby Chick is in the stage of learning and repeating new words on a daily basis. Of course some words don't sound quite like the real thing.

While playing with her one day she says, "My horse is pissing"

I think I almost pissed myself when I heard this.

Then I realized what that truly meant...

"My horse is missing"

Oh and yes missing is still pissing in her vocabulary.

2 comments:

MamaOnDaGo said...

I have to watch myself more since the 3 year old likes to copy what I say. My brain and mouth like to drop the S bomb.

SoCal_Me said...

Little ones definitely say the cutest (and funniest) things!