CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Peek-A-Boo I see you!

The sandman has decided that those wonderful snoozing sounds will be heard by me, instead of being made by me, as it is 3:30 in the morning. Are you thinking overzealous blogger? Sorry, I love my readers, but I love my sleep more. Chick 3 has decided that being awake at 3:30 am is a wonderful thing. I figured... "Hey while I am up why not update the blog since I truly have been lagging." With Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (a now family favorite) in the background why not honker down on the oh so comfy couch and post some pictures of Chick 3 using her security blanket... literally... as a way to hide from the world.Of course as the wonderful parents we are we let her believe that we can't in fact "see" her.

As I finish this post I see that this blog title has 2 meanings and the not so obvious one really is toying with me. So, please Sandman please come and sprinkle your sleeping dust on my precious, stubborn, and sleepy girl!

No comments: