CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

C25K update: Week 6

I started week 6 a couple weeks ago and that week was my slump week. I just couldn't find the motivation to get to the gym those 3 days. I did the first 2 and then started over week 6 the following week as well.

Week 6 Day 1: This day I ran for 5 minutes, walked 3 minutes, ran 8 minutes, walked 3 minutes, ran 5 minutes.

For some reason these interval runs are really hard. Once you get a taste of straight running it is hard to go back.

Week 6 Day 2: This day I ran for 10 minutes, walked 3 minutes, ran 10 minutes.

Again this was hard for me. It is hard just to get into a groove, stop, and then have to get into that running groove once again.

Week 6 Day 3: Run a straight 25 minutes.

This was a great day! I got into my groove and stayed in my groove. I felt great after as well. It wasn't until 5 minutes left warning where I started to get a little antsy. I wonder if I would get that way if there were no warning. Something to think about.

No comments: