CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When germs attack... AGAIN!


This "joke" describes this house to the T. I take this joke in all seriousness, because right now this is how I feel about these germs. They make me sick literally and figuratively.

These germs took residence a couple months ago and we thought when they packed their bags and left they were gone for good. Maybe I got too comfortable, because they are back.

Chick 2 has missed THREE more days of school. This is the 3rd time she has been sick this school year. This is a shocker, because this girl NEVER gets sick. She has the immune system of steel.

Because kids share EVERYTHING Chick 3 now has the runny nose. I really should change our family name to the Snot family. Maybe we can all have Kleenex for hands with all the snot.

My biggest resentment with these germs is the fact that my normal, loves to sleep child is now up every hour crying because she can't breath through her nose. This mommy loves her sleep and right now these germs are going to get it!

I can picture it now.

Think cheesy western movie.

The sun is about to rise.

On one side of the dirt path you have an ugly looking Germ ready to duel.

His opponent?

A sleep deprived Mom who spends her days wiping noses filled with snot.

The germ gives Mom the look.

Mom returns the look.

Germ has hand on his germ spewing gun.

Mom has her hand on the super size can of Lysol.

Who will win?

Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I had to laugh at this, even though it was meant in seriousness. This is coming from someone who has been so sick the last 3 days, I haven't been able to get out of bed. It has invaded our home too. So...please give an extra squirt of Lysol, just for me!

Patty Moore said...

I can relate to this story.... These germs are getting out of hand in our family also :o(

Trish