CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Rooster tradition

In our house the only music playing in our coop is Christmas music. This is a tradition I have had to learn to love. It started with Rooster's mom and it stuck with him.

Oh it took some banging my head against the wall and also some sneaking out by myself to listen to "real music".

For me to get through the Christmas holidays without being Ms. Scrooge and all ba-humbug I have searched and scoured for the songs that will keep me in the spirit of the holidays. It was a must because it is a whole month of nothing else.

Here our the favorites we can't live without.

Rooster: His favorite is Carol of the Bells. The only version he says does the song justice is the Home Alone version.



Chick 1: I would have to say that I am in love with Josh Groban's Christmas cd. It gets me in the spirit of the holidays. My most favorite song is his version of Drummer Boy.



Chick 2: Alvin and the Chipmunks are a holiday staple in the world of Chick 2. We listen to them every day. Her favorite is their version of Silver Bells.



Chick 3: Yes Chick 3 has a favorite. Well I call it her favorite because she will rock out to "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. It is a new song for the family this year, and a favorite for the baby.



This holiday tradition has been brought down from Rooster's family and will now be forever in ours!

1 comment:

Staci A said...

Sounds like a fun tradition (though it would be hard for me to get used to too)!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!