CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Small Talk Six: For the Love of Disney


MomDot is hosting the Saturday meme of Small Talk Six. Click on the button above to learn more.

Today’s topic is “6 Disney characters you’ve found to be most interesting.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . .

When you have kids, or in my case girls Disney becomes a staple. Chick 2 had her princess obsession and Chick 3... well she is not in to the girly stuff just yet.

1. Snow White: She is my most favorite princess and part of my most favorite movie. I have a box of collectibles and just waiting to be able to showcase them when the girls are older and don't see them as play things. Maybe I just like the fact that she was the first... I tend to think she is the one that is most forgotten at times.

2. Cinderella: Cinderella has a soft spot, since this was and I think still is Chick 2's absolute favorite. She battled a lot of diversity and put up with the crappiest family life there is. Her family was the definition of dysfunctional.

3. Mickey Mouse: I am in awe that this mouse has the power to stop my youngest chick from what she is doing and will become a couch potato. She could care less about the others, but Mickey is her man, or well mouse!

4. Elizabeth Swann: Wow is all I can say about her. She is hot and oh so fierce! This is one woman that can hold her own without letting fear getting in the way. She really is my role model.

5. Timon: Oh this little meerkat is one hilarious character. He really did shine in all his hilarity in Lion King 1 1/2.

6. Belle: I love the strength of this woman. She always stood tall and exuded self-confidence. She never cared what other people thought of her or her father. Best of all she is a bookworm just like me. I know we would be the best of friends if she weren't just an animated character.

No comments: