Small Talk Six: Love/Hate about Holidays and Relatives
MomDot is hosting the Saturday meme of Small Talk Six. Click on the button above to learn more.
Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about spending time with your or your significant other’s relatives.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . .
Hmm this topic could be dangerous if I did have things I hate. Honestly the holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year.
1. Love: Seeing faces that you don't see often.
2. Love: Having your family all together at one time!
3. Love: Hearing the laughter of people enjoying themselves.
4. Hate: Well not hate (too strong of a word), but sometimes dislike the constant "Is it time to open presents?" "Can we open them now" "I want to open presents" If it were one child I could handle it, but when they come at you one after the other it gets a little old.
5. Hate: Again really dislike having to fit in so many parties into 2 days. I wish we could just have just one great big party where everyone is invited. It really does make this time of year go by with a blur.