CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I HATE germs!

Yes I know there are good germs.

I think I heard somewhere that there are, but the ones I am talking about are the ones that keep my Chicks from being the sassy, energetic Chicks they are.

It makes me use a word I dislike using... HATE!

I think the only reason I am having this rant is because I am sleep deprived.

I am not talking oops I went to bed late and am paying for it today.

I am talking having your baby wake up crying because they can't breath. Then you wake up and have to hold them while they are asleep so they can.

I am talking being woken up again because they are hacking up what sounds to be a lung.

So germs I HATE you!

I hate the fact that my piggy of a Chick wants nothing to do with food.

I hate the fact that my little Chick wants to only lay on the couch and watch TV.

I hate that I can't take advantage of the lovely weather outside and have to keep my slightly fevered child cooped up indoors.

I really do loathe you so please do whats best and LEAVE!

Ok rant over.

No comments: