CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Friday, March 12, 2010

Putting out an APB

The APB is for this Chick. She has been missing for the last 3 days... well not her but her spunky personality.

I want to find that smile, laugh, and comedic acting child.

I want to find the child that thinks farting is funny (yes not something to condone, but I will take it).

I want to find the child that will grab your hand to take you the bathroom if the door is open (she is our door police).

I want to find the child who will be on top of a table in seconds flat.


This is Chick 3 today. She has been this way for 3 days. Her usual personality is somewhere in there, but the virus she has is taking over. Hopefully with all the Motrin and Tylenol we are giving her to keep the fever down will help get rid of that virus and bring back my missing Chick!

No comments: