Click the picture above to join in and learn about Small Talk Six at MomDot.
Today’s topic is “6 reasons why your online friends are better than your real life ones.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
This will be a easy one, because many of my relationships are formed online. I do have those few friends that I cherish that I get to see offline, but I do have those few relationships that are only online that I could not live without.
*In no way are my online friends better than my real life ones. Honestly I cherish them the same as my real life ones.
1. We met with things already in common whether being blogging or motherhood. There were really no awkward moments.
2. I can trust them just as much as my real life friends, and they know they can trust me.
3. They are mainly mothers, so I know if I have poop problems I know I can go to them and won't gross them out.
4. No matter the problem I know they have my back and vice versa!
5. We can sit all day IMing on and off and always have something to talk about.
6. American Idol nights need I say more? (You know who you are)
The Birth Story - Titus J- Three years later
4 months ago