CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Monday, March 8, 2010

Cheat Sheet Mondays

Mondays I will post my cheats or healthy alternatives to those foods I can't live without. I will also add those foods I found that are great tasting but low in calories and fat. Some Monday's I may add healthy recipes.

Today's trick is for the sweet tooth in all of us. I love ending my day with a treat, but we all know those treats can be very high in calories and fat. Fret not because there are tricks out there, so you can get that treat without the guilt. Better yet they taste just as good as well!

One of my tricks is...I know what you are thinking, "Fat free ice cream always tastes fat free." This one I can honestly say does not! It is oh so yummy in all it's chocolate glory!

This yummy dessert is only 90 calories, fat free (of course) and has 4 grams of dietary fiber and you get half a cup. You can also had 2 tbsp of whipped topping and have a little yummy sundae!

Eating healthy doesn't mean to deprive yourself of the goodies. The trick is to indulge, but with the healthier alternatives! Hope this helps!

No comments: