CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Today I was the cool mom and let Chick 2 play hooky from school. Okay I am not that cool.

Chick 2 is a science buff and her dream is to be a Marine Biologist. Since today was Earth day I let stay home from school to do some Earth day activities. I got some little dollar grow kits from Target, so we could plant some flowers and such. I would have done a tree, but honestly there is no room and they are not cheap.

Her big Earth day present (also a learning experience) was to see Disney's Oceans. I have to say they really outdid themselves. My eyes were filled with tears the whole movie (could have been because I am one over tired mommy, but still...). The footage is amazing and to see the damage we are doing to this wonderful place God created is astounding. Seeing it from the ocean life's point of view really puts it all into perspective.

I give this movie 2 thumbs up!

To see learn more about the movie click ---> Here

No comments: