CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Monday, April 12, 2010

Cheat Sheet Mondays

I know I know I have been slacking in the blogging department. The last few weeks I suffered from writer's block, and then spring break with the chicks. Trying to get back on track here and what better way than to start with a post on food!


Today's Cheat Sheet Monday is a dessert idea. I guess I like to write about tricks that involve dessert, because I always always need to end mine with a treat!


This was an idea given by my mom so I thought I would share.



You will need...
I used reduced fat graham crackers... even low fat/reduced fat cinnamon would work. I take a whole cracker and crush it into tiny crumbs. This goes at the bottom of the bowl.

I take one pudding snack. I prefer sugar free, but fat free works as well. I scoop out the pudding of one and put that on top of the graham crackers.



I am a whipped topping feign and put this on any dessert I can think of. In WW land this is 0 points for 2 tablespoons. I put that serving on top of the pudding.
This snack is low in calories and in fat. For me this is a 2 point snack and perfect for the end of my day!








No comments: