CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Learn more about Weight Watchers by going to http://weightwatchers.com Learn more about the C25K by going to http://c25k.com/

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ants on Purpose?

Yes we have ants ON PURPOSE!

No we didn't leave some sugar on the ground just hoping they would choose our house.

Chick 2, my little scientist in the making, is a proud owner of her own ant farm.


The Friday after school was out a little package came in the mail.

The package?

ANTS. Yep ants can be shipped.
That morning we put the farm together and now we have ants as pets.

Okay I may not love ants. I mean I squash the little boogers every chance I get, but ants are the easiest pets to have. Also, I will admit that they are cool to look at. They amaze me that they just know what to do in their new surroundings.

So, for now we are proud owners of ants!

This Momma Chick will do anything for my Chick to have fun with all things science (well almost).

2 comments:

Hilary Yaggie said...

Stopping by from MomLoop!

Looks like lots of fun! For some reason we have an abundance of ants this year. I'm sending them your way :o)

Quirky Momma said...

Oh! That looks like fun! I bet your daughter is having a grand time watching the colony grow and develop!